Courtesy of the Ditsy Chick…
5 Weird Things About Me
- I never ever EVER let silverware touch my teeth. I use my lips to get things off a fork, spoon, etc. Just the idea of my teeth touching the metal makes my toes curl. And not in the good way either.
- Stray hairs in the sink or tub make me gag. I cannot brush my teeth or wash my face over the sink if there is even one tiny little hair on or near the sink. I hold my breath (don’t ask me why), close my mouth as tight as possible, and grit my teeth until they’ve all been wiped away.
- I have a ridiculously nervous stomach. If I get emotional (angry, sad, happy, you name it) to the extreme, I get naueseous. And shake.
- Clowns freak me out. Ok, that’s probably not that weird, since I have several friends that feel the same way.
- I can’t whistle. I try, but it’s just pathetic. In my head, I’m whistling a tune. In reality, I’m blowing air and if I happen to hit a note, it’s the same one over and over.
5 Snacks I Like:
- Toffee Almond Crunch ‘n Munch
- Baked Cheetos
- Peanut Butter Cap’n Crunch
- Chips & Salsa &/or Queso
5 Songs I Know the Words To:
- Somebody – Depeche Mode
- I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
- Sleep to Dream – Fiona Apple
- Ask (and most any other of their / his songs) – The Smiths / Morrissey
- Apart – The Cure
5 Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire:
- Pay off my debts
- Build a darkroom and studio
- Buy a new car
5 Bad Habits:
- Not keeping my house clean
- Staying up all night and sleeping all day
- Saying yes when I should say no
5 Things I Like Doing:
- Going to hockey games
- Hanging out with friends
- Watching dvds at home in my pj’s
- Sex (hey, I said I liked doing it…I’m just not right now)
I don’t know 5 other bloggers (that I can share mine with) well enough to tag (that haven’t already been tagged) them. Hmmm….how about:
- Anyone else that wants to play
Comments from old blog:
gak – Jan 21, 06: oh my god girl… this is the FIRST time i’ve ever been tagged.
you devirginized me!!!!
Denice – Jan 05, 06: I don’t do the metal in my mouth thing well either….I had braces for 3 years and metal + braces = battery….it sucked and I still remember it…
You and Nilla are fast with these, I am pathetic. Thanks for playing.
Saundra – Jan 05, 06: Well heck yeah! Of course I played! WOOHOO! Thanks for the tag!
Nilla – Jan 05, 06: That silverware thing is interesting. I don’t like to either. Some people have the chalkboard thing, but the metal/teeth screechies are awful. I like plasticware. And, I like plastic cups over glass, I hate glass! Unless I have a straw. But, that’s plastic so maybe that’s why.