I love movies. I love quoting movies. I know I’m not the only one who does this, so…I’m curious as to which ones you quote, so feel free to comment. Or blog your own list and let me know!
Here’s what I can think of pretty readily that I actually say somewhat often:
Pretty In Pink:
- Come on! Let’s plow!
- Do I O-ffend?
- I used to have a great butt. I did!!! I loved my butt!!
- Yo man, next time I’ll kick yo ass. That’ll be that.
- May I admire you again today?
- I’m off like a dirty shirt!
- I’m your huckleberry.
- …I forgot you where there. You may go now.
- Then again, you may be the anitchrist.
- I stand corrected. You’re an oak.
- I have not yet begun to defile myself.
- You’re no daisy. You’re no daisy at all!
- Does this mean we’re not friends anymore? If I thought you weren’t my friend, I don’t think I could bear it.
Grosse Point Blank:
- Don’t you get it?? You don’t get to have me!
- You’re a handsome devil. What’s your name?
- Dumb fucking luck.
- Do you really believe there’s some stored up conflict between us? There is no us. So who do you want to hit, man? It’s not me.
Team America: World Police
- I’m gonna cut off your balls and shove them up your ass so that the next time you shit, you shit all over your balls.
- Why is everyone so fucking stupid? Why can’t people be more interrrigent, rike me?
- I was just nowhere near your neighborhood.
- Am I coming off as too intense? Because I can be intensely laid back.
- I think, #1, you have an act and that, #2, not having an act is your act.
The Princess Bride:
- As you wish!
- You keep saying that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
- Life is pain. Anyone who tells you different is selling something.
- Am I going mad? Or did the word, “think” just escape your lips?
- I would not say such things if I were you!
Whoa…that’s a pretty long list already. I’ll stop there. What are some of yours? Either favorites or just lines you tend to say sometimes?