Sometimes, having something to look forward to is the only thing that keeps me going. The day-to-day at work and sleep-filled weekends certainly won’t do it. So, I wanted to take a moment to remind myself of some recently confirmed things coming up that I am excited about.
- Stephen Lynch concert this Friday – the guy is freaking hysterical.
- Morrissey concert next Friday – I’ve been in love with this guy since I was about 13. Age has been kinder to him than it has to me and he still has one of the greatest voices in music.
- A vacation day added to a holiday weekend – yep, I’m taking the Monday after Easter off to make it a glorious 4-day weekend.
- Girls Getaway Weekend – we missed it in 2008 due to a hurricane, so we’re doing it in May this year. Added bonus is that we’re doing it over Memorial Day weekend so we get an extra day together to act like the silly girls we are!
- Photography Weekend Workshop – I’ve been wanting to sign up for this for the past few years but always managed to miss it. This year, I’m registered and my friend, Flirt, has decided to join me. We’ve already got our room booked at the B&B. So excited!
So there. Some positives in an otherwise dull existence. 😛