56 Questions, stolen from Saundra, who stole them from Renee:
1. Nervous habits – smoking, chewing my lip or the inside of my mouth, flicking my fingernails
2. Are you double jointed – no
3. Can you roll your tongue – no
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time – Only my left one
5. Can you blow spit bubbles – Don’t know that I’ve ever tried.
6. Can you cross your eyes – yes
7. Tattoos – yep, 3 of them
8. Piercing – twice in each ear
9. Do you make your bed daily – I don’t even sleep in my bed most nights, why should I make it?
10. Which shoe goes on first? – Um…right. I think.
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? – No. I wouldn’t risk damaging my shoes. I have thrown a knife. :O
12. On the average, how much money do you carry? –Cash…. What’s that? (Exactly)
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7 – I guess my watch is the only thing I leave on all the time. Except when I shower and stuff.
14. Favorite piece of clothing – PJ’s for me, too. Unless shoes count.
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it – both
16. Have you ever eaten Spam – Yes, long ago it was a frequent meal. My dad used to make fried spam sandwiches. They weren’t too bad.
17. Do you use extra salt on your food – No. I never use salt ever.
18. How many cereals in your cabinet – Right now about 5 or 6 because my parents brought their own last time they visited and left it here.
19. What’s your favorite beverage – Diet Dr Pepper, or lately I’ve been hooked on Diet Root Beer. Water is good. And of course those dirty whore martinis.
20. What’s your favorite fast food restaurant – Wendy’s. I love their chicken nuggets and spicy chicken sandwich.
21. Do you cook – I like to… it is hard for just one person (ditto that)
22. How often do you brush your teeth – twice a day
23. Hair drying method – Most days I just let it air dry. If I’m going out, I usually use the blow dryer.
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair – Now that is funny. My hair hasn’t been it’s true natural color since I was about 14.
25. Do you swear – Yes, but not as badly as I used to. Working in the corporate world has taught me some restraint.
26. Do you ever spit – When brushing my teeth (ditto that)
27. Animal – I have an 11-year old border collie/lab mix.
28. Food – I don’t know of any one specific food I like. I LOVE crunchy peanut butter. And spinach. And I have Popeye’s strength and will kick your ass if you have a problem with that. lol
29. Month – December, my bday and more time off from work.
30. Day – Saturday. It’s usually my lazy day, although lately, they’ve all been pretty lazy.
31. Cartoon – Completely Mental Misadventures of Ed Grimley, I must say!
32. Shoe brand – No one in particular. Depends on the style. I love shoes and do not brand-discriminate!
33. Subject in school – English
34. Color – Green
35. Sport – To watch: hockey. To play: volleyball.
36. TV shows – I loved HBO’s Carnivale. Is it ever coming back??
37. Thing to do in the spring – go to hockey games
38. Thing to do in the summer – stay indoors in the AC as much as possible
39. Thing to do in the autumn – go to hockey games, the State Fair
40. Thing to do in the winter – go to hockey games, visit with family
41. In the CD player – Damn…that cd from T
42. Person you talk most on the phone with – Mom
43. Reading – Blink and just started The Closers
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors – Never.
45. What color is your bedroom – Very earthy: olive green, browns, and golds
46. Do you use an alarm clock –on my cell phone and my stereo and my tv and everything else I can find. I suck at waking up.
47. Window seat or aisle – Either
48. What’s your sleeping position – Used to be a side sleeper, but at some point recently I’ve switched to my back.
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket – Yes
50. Do you snore – Not that I know of
51. Do you sleepwalk – Not that I know of
52. Do you talk in your sleep – sometimes
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals – Not since I was 5.
54. How about with the light on – No
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on – TV yes, because I’ve gotten in this horrible habit of, when I finally do fall asleep, sleeping on the couch
56. Last interesting person you met – If that means met in person, I’d have to say T. Dammit again.