This is why I avoid going into Target, Walgreens, CVS, hell…basically any store. Tonight I needed to pick up some manilla envelopes to mail the BotB tshirts (a month later…I know! I know!). I also needed cigarettes. So I figured I’d run into Walgreens, where I could get both of the things I needed in one quick stop.
Thirty minutes later, I exited the store with the following:
- 3 notebooks and 2 sets of dividers for two of my work projects (stuff I could get from the supply room on Monday!)
- a cool brown leather photo album (for pictures that I’m too lazy to scrapbook…even though I have empty photo albums around here somewhere.)
- padded envelopes (to mail some books to my fellow bookcrossers)
- plain envelopes for mailing the shirts
- a carton of cigarettes
- a variety pack of brightly colored notebook paper
Why couldn’t I wait until Monday to organize my projects? And why do I need brightly colored notebook paper? I have no idea. It’s wide-ruled. I don’t even like wide-ruled paper.